Investment Seminars and Roadshows
Presentations on an ad hoc basis for various clients, including:
- Investment Road Shows for various interested parties
- Association of Unit Trusts (AUT)
- Financial Planning Institute (FPI)
- SAPOA / IPD
- Rode Property Conferences
The following presentations are currently available:
The Richest Man in Babylon and Today
- The people from Babylon were the richest on a per capita basis in the ancient world.
- What were the principles of investment that they followed that contributed greatly to their success? These principles are highlighted with examples from our everyday life.
- These investment principles are compared with the philosophy of the richest man today, Warren Buffet.
Building Generational Wealth
The Long Term Investment Cycle
South African Scenarios: Quo Vadis?
- It is practically impossible to predict the future.
- Three different future outcomes (scenarios) are developed that have an important bearing on the structuring of investment portfolios today.
- The audience will participate in the rating of the possible outcomes.
Property Road Map (Rode 2012 Conference)
- What is the current outlook for the different property sectors (House Prices, Listed Property, Commercial Property)?
A Financial Road Map for the Future
- This presentation is based on the highly successful last programme of Moneymate / RSG Geldsake which I hosted for two years on a Wednesday afternoon from the Cape Town SABC Studios
Current Outlook for Financial Markets
- What is my current best view regarding the outlook for Financial Markets?